29.11.07

Recently!

decided to blog, have lots of fun n tired sch starts agn!
last week thanks giving break went to NEW MEXICO-sipapu,snowboarding!!WoOhOo!! hv lots of fun! went with ana,tin2,risma,farrell,abe,farrell sis n her husband!have great time,snowboarding,playing cards,etc... :D hurt my knees,now i'm better,still hv pain when straightening my legs,but will be fine in few more days,it's been nearly a week now!hope it's fine! the time taken to drive from stillwater to new mexico is 10 hrs!gosh! but had fun! n it was snowing on the 2nd day we r there! so cool!!:)) hope can go play agn next yr!!:DD
bad thing is I'M GG TO BE BROKE!! have to really cut down on my expenses,way too much! :((
though working still cant covers up!X( will work more if i could n earn more money!!
Tired week! having 2 exams this week! lab exam next week! Ugh! n i forgot to do my lab today,there was 2 n i done 1 only!doing it tml tml!! progam 7 due friday midnight!Argh!!so tired!! hope i can get through this week without dying!!
tml is CS exam 3!! all the best to me!!:DD got to wake up early tml! nite everyone!!:DD

P.s.Mei xian my post is shorter now!!XDD

No comments: