2.12.07

Not Myself!

Finish geol exam!WoOhOo!!next week is DEAD week!!that's wat they call the week bfr final!so funny,hahaha! was suppose to finish progam 7 yst,but haiz,not myself lately!so didnt do! yst after work,daphne cm to bake cake,and played Wii! so tiring! but was fun!:D the cake wasnt really succesful but,eatable eatable!XD send daphne home,and bee was home from her bee party!HAHAHA! so slack there and talk talk! talked for few hours abt TACO MAYO!XD we didnt know we can talk that long abt TACO MAYO!Haha!
today went to colvin n cycle! played basketball with cina,chiki,indra,korean guy,roni,my bros,was fun was fun! they gg to the bar, cina said:"pulang,makan,mandi,mabuk!" hahaha!
After asking abt my progam n went home to finish,but still i cant as usual,so decided to meet indra at kd!as usual,it was 11:55 when i went to kd,so is 40% off my marks! dun care! i dunno y,dun seem bothered by it! went to kd,and saori helped me open the door! my card can't open the door!XD so lousy! said hi and went to sit down n wait for indra! didnt really talk to saori, and funny thing is i just knew that she was in my geology class few months after we r in the same class!XD so funny! indra came,do prog n my bro start playing CS n indra catch up with him afterwards,i'm stilll stuck at doing my program!:(( in the end m program still dont run correctly,indra was tired to teach n he gave me a copy of his file!:P shall do tml! played CS till now then reach hm-it's 6 A.M. here!XD we're so high! tml was planning to go BestBuy! but now i think not!
i think i'll try to find myself back in my dream! nites ppl!

No comments: