17.1.08

...

this week is...pretty fine. went late for acct class on wed,bcs i overslept! XD sat at the back row,though there are still spaces infront but ppl are sitting behind,haha.. then went home,sleep agn...till 11:30,HAHA!!my class is at 11:30 lah,went to catch the next bus.reach class and i dun have to go class cause i finish my compo. =.=''' i told her i miss the bus! HAHA!then she told me not to miss the bus agn next time, i got 1 more chance not to be late... i need to use this 1 chance for the whole semester! dang it! tml using textbk and i have nt gotten mine...worse...getting it tml though.
today work,was fun...as usual was late,but this time earlier,and my first time working with indra,hahaha!!was busy busy busy as usual but smth is diff today,idk wat...there's 2 new ppl today, a mexican girl,she knew some of the indonesian though...and ritesh frend..today was fun working with my bro,ritesh,jeenna,mohamad,we keep playing n playing...HAHHAHA!!till 3 of them left and only me n ritesh is left,work work work...and the last 15 mins bfr closing,there's so many ppl and i dunno where they came from!!so fed up...cm'n we are closing!!! did their order and we start packing...finish the whole closing by 7:20 bah...then went home...
watch conan...it's very nice... :D
tml class i dunno if i can get up..hHAHAHAHA!!i'll get up for sure...cant afford to miss the class...now really tired but...after i correct my notes then i sleep...so tiring...
+why this thing keeps happening to the people i met,is it ONLY me thinking about this feelings or is just the fact that...+
我不想再想了...我好累...I'm tired of convincing myself that is not the fact when it has been happening again and again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phentermine online can you buy phentermine online legally - phentermine hcl 30mg online