19.2.08

:((

Today is not a gd day,was late again,i also dun want to be late,but the lazyness just keep cming...
Work sux today,haiz...everything just happen in the wrong time...haiz...should i quit and accept other job, cut my hours, dun work and study? why do we have to think about so many things,why cant life be just simple and understand-able...
Didnt forget to do my statistic hw today but i dunno how to do it anyway, might as well forget to do rite...why cant i just have a brain that can understand all the things so i dun have to be so 'xin ku' in trying to understand it and dun have to force them into me and let them just came into my head to let me understand...it's all a big why...
Heard some bad news about my major...cant go back work in sing if i get my degree here...=.=''' What am i suppose to do? stay here for the rest of my life,give up gg back there? study somewhere else? change major into smth i dun like,no interest in,dun have any interest anyway? What now??
~Everything just can't be right...No matter how i try, i fell even deeper and harder whenever i push myself up...~
LIFE SUX!!

No comments: