10.2.08

Hope it gets BETTER!!!

back to writting agn..been days...my feeling still the same,hoping it gets better...
have not been really studying lately,just want to have fun...had fun,was fun... :DD Thanx a lot...Didnt work out these days,tired and SIAN!! It's gg to be really busy next week, Accouting exam 1-i really want to get good marks for this!!! MSIS exam, no clue on what to study,haiz...dun get the SAM test,it's just about everything i dunno...tried to do as mush as i can today,but find that i cant and i wouldnt want it,cause it's all about things i dunno..and the due is still so far away...just give me knowledge on this...really fed up!!
last friday was not so bad,smth happen and i dun know if it's gd or bad?! I need an answer to all of this!! i hope i can get an answer that answer all my doubt and feelings...Someone help me...please...
~Hope tomorrow is a good beginning for the whole week!~
-I try writting all in here,but i realise...i cant...*sobs*...i just need someone who really care!~

No comments: