4.3.08

-.-

Thanx for the care...i'm okay now,appreciate it very much... :DD it makes me feel i'm not invisible...thanx guys... :DD
Have not been writting these few weeks...ehrm...lazy?! YES!! keep doing nth when there are tons of things waiting for me to do... i'm so scared for my exam next week,though only 1 but still i'm so scared to get 'F' agn...:(( Hope can really get try all i can, at least wont feel bad...haizz...who knows how the questions are going to be...hope it is good...
Last week was down with flu and sore throat, marlene gave me off for 1 day, really very surprise but really thankful for her..she's really nice.. today work she also ask me to get rest..really very thankful... :)) Today work went quite well,time was fast today...it's faster than the usual time...ehrm...time really past by very fast when u want smtms...but when u dun they still went very fast,so have to choose between fast & slow,u just cant have both happening every once in awhile...to me I CHOOSE SLOW.. though when u r having a hard time is really going to be maybe 10X harder,but when u r having a good time, u know it's going to last longer,so why not let the time be slower... :DD What abt you???
Went to see advisor for clearance, it's a different advisor,say the same thing,clep as fast as possible... XD i dunno wat to do...hahah..wanted to clep but dun have the confident to and have not study too...so maybe after spring break bah.. :)) and 1 more thing, I'M CHANGING MY MAJOR AGAIN!!! haiz...i'm really dunno what to do now...cant handle all this things happening again and again... :(( Hope i can find a major i can cope with..i got till fall semester to decide.. =.=
One more thing,my hair is long now!! it's not as bad as i imagine! XDD i imagine myself looking weird with long hair!HAHAHA!!it's not so bad,but it's not that good too...summer cming and wat am i suppose to do,cut my hair without having any expectation that it'll look nice or just keep it long and maybe going this summer with hotness!! Ehrmm...how how how...show you guys picture when i taken one... :DD
I WANT TO BUY CAR!!!but first i need to have a dream car...i want one so i can drive arnd,and not worrying it's not mine!!but but but...i hvnt got my license yet..when when when will it be... TELL ME!!! when will that be... :((
Got to go sleep, i want to get up and eat breakfast tmr!!!XDD
Nite everyone...chalja
~will it be better off this way? not having any expectations of everything?~
~I'm a selfish person if you ever realise~

No comments: