30.10.08

As the time goes...

As time goes it's way, things have been different, very much different from wat it used to be...so many things have happen and it seems that things have been happening over again, the same things but the feeling is much deeper this time, getting more scared...
having exam tomorrow and really scared this time, if i dun turn my grade this time, i really dunno wat will happen to my grade this semester, i tried hard... but y things are not the way i thought it should be... getting the marks i got for my finance 2nd exam really pulled me down real hard, it was one of the exam that i really did study hard and really tried my best, getting that grade really makes me want to give up again... really felt so down... going to give it another try this time, hope things can be different...
i'm missing my parents who i thought wont be really this bad...things have not been going right and hoping they were here was one of my wishes, maybe encouraging me, or giving me the fear and they so called "advice" to get me into studying,being scared of them really can give me the motivation to study...
Things really get me hard this time...feeling helpless, i'm really tired...i know it cant be compared to some others but I Am Not You, i am me...

going to study...

~oyasumi~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.