14.11.07

the 14TH!!

Today went to lesson as usual, saw daphne on the bus as usual, this time she wasn't late!!XD walk to class with 'sian' feelings!! during half-way,one of the student was leaving the lecture and dr.broadman was saying:" if u leave u'll miss out smth got to do with ur exam!" then the guy walk away anyway, i was like woah wat is he gg to talk abt, waited n waited for the lecture to end, he didnt say anything!! so more 'sian' walk to find auther, change my major, i think they were feeling:" y is this girl changing back agn", excuse me, i regret nt making this choice earlier! went to business building and my orientation teacher bcm my adviser... nth much she told me wat i nd to take, i nd to take comp1!!AAAHHH,i thought i dun nd to! and nd to clep my calculus and i nd to next week!!:(( hope i can study for it n get on!! after awhile went to taco mayo work as they are short-handed,mine not long either...LAME!!!HAHAHA!! work work work,lunch hour is so busy!! was kind of rushing arnd,and i keep calling the wrong no. today,hahaha,i find it funny though!!XDD annette was there to help too,it was busy!! left arnd 1:20 to class,was late but this time she was nt really taking attendance,participate in khan's team simulation-a tv show,was okay learnt few things today! and 1 other things, i was so stupid i forgot the word refrence that moment while i was talking and i asked carmen in chinese across the row,HAHAH!!! so stupid!! after class walk to taco mayo agn to get my file,i forgot abt it when i left!! walk to lab,i'm not really enjoying the lab,the ta was great but u know just dun like it,done survey n heard she was angry abt late work n i have 3 weeks ago lab nd to be handed in,then she was telling me abt late work n maybe she's nt gg to give me grade for it,but smth tell me inside that she will!!XD she's nice! i dunno shall see. went home as usual!no lab next week!!double WoOhOo!!
went home,bake cookies n slack till 6 plus went to watch Mr. & Ms. International!! bee is performing!!-SOOO COOOLLLL!!! piano+kenangan terindah!!WAAAHHHH!!! so cooooll,waited so long for her turn,she was last,hahah,but the other performances was v.nice too!!:DD Mr.International-South Africa n Ms.International-India( her voice is really nice!!) Bee won the
Miss Conginality-i dunno how to spelll!XD SOOO COOOLL!! CONGRATS B-jie!!
stayed there for quite long bfr gg back home,so corrected my research proposal n hand it in! hope it works! waited n waited n went to iHop to eat,drank milkshake!:D my stomach isnt feeling quite stomach these days! hope nth is wrong! was planning to do my lab but tml i think!!XD i'll hand it in bfr gg to work!XD
so gtg get my slp!! hope i can wake up tml!!XDD
ADIOS EVERYONE!! Oyasumi!!

No comments: