13.11.07

Busy!!

finally finish 2 labs,1 more still but give me another week!!XDD and i'll hand in both the labs! :P
gg to lie tml abt that lab! :(( today socio class is not a great class to begin with!! SUX totally!! make me think y r they making my life more worse or is it just me thinking that way! uuuuuuhhhhhhh... Gg to see advisor tml to change my major this time for real!! didnt have a chance to tell mum yet,but i know she'll understand,sorry for the time wasted and money!!
:(( wont happen agn!! tml working though not my work days, they dun hv engh ppl!! today worked for 15 mins bcs they are too busy and too many customers!! didnt get my food in the end n headed to do my hw and rush to class!! heard a shocking news today!!was trully shock by it!! FRIDAY is a holiday!! WoOhOo!! statehood day, gg to come agn in 50 years time!! so lucky!! next thurs n friday hols too!!THANKSGIVING!!WoOhOo!! hoping to have plans for it!! Tml is Mr. & Ms. International, indonesian didnt participate! but i still will go and see see!!! I want to watch bee play the piano n all of the show!! heard there's a nice egypt thingy,looking forward to tml!:DD

hope tml is gg to go great! seeing advisor and everything!! ADIOS!!

No comments: